Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites by Austin

I don't want Megan to have all of the fun on the blog, so I thought I would jump in on the Friday Favorites with Erika, Andrea and Narci.  Here are a few of mine.


1.  Living in a small town that has three colleges with football teams and lots of high school football.  Also being close to the stadium where ACU plays and both high schools play.  It makes for some fun Friday night and Saturday games with the Baker man.




Cooper vs Abilene High Crosstown Showdown
2.  Real wood floors and making things with wood (especially when the joints work out perfect)
7 inch white oak

Miter joints on my new columns made with 1x8 pine
3.  Scrubs - the TV show.  I am a sucker for cheesy comedy movies and TV shows, and this is definitely one of my favorites.



4.  This door is awesome.  I passed it a few weeks ago and had to go back by to get a picture.  I am a sucker for neat old things, and this has some really great detailing.  Maybe I can find something like this for our house.
 
Incredible detailing
 







4 comments:

  1. Look at Austin blogging!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't he do a good job!! I love that he wanted to share too!

      Delete